ARE YOU NEW? WELCOME!
First off, we are so glad you are here! We are always very happy to have guests join us, and welcome is a big part of our culture. If you would like more information about the church before you visit or if you have been before and have additional questions, please feel free to contact us. Our office manager will put you in contact with a very helpful staff member.
Join us in person or online Sundays @ 10:45am
In A Nutshell…
- We worship on Sundays at 10:45 AM
- Celebrations are 40-50 min., featuring live worship, communion, and a sermon
- The dress is casual. Visit our welcome table for a free welcome booklet.
- The Ann Arbor Vineyard began as a small group of University of Michigan students, gathering in a dorm room on Sunday mornings for worship in the mid 1970s.
- After two decades of growth, a church home was purchased in Milan in 1994.
- After outgrowing that space, a 26,000 square foot building that formerly housed the Ann Arbor Civic Theatre was purchased and the Vineyard Church of Ann Arbor was born!
Connect with us at the Newcomer’s lunch, hosted every other month on Sunday after the 2nd celebration. Be our guest for lunch and meet the staff, leaders, and other newcomers to learn more about us! Childcare is provided. Or join us at any of our other Community Life Events.
Meet with our connections coordinator to talk through different options for connection, ask questions, and create a plan to plug in. Email our connections coordinator to schedule a time to talk at Connections Coordinator.
Join a life group to form deeper relationships and meet more people in our community. Check out our variety of life groups from young couples to specific life groups focused on prayer by clicking the quick link below to see our complete list of life groups.
Click the participate link to see all the ways you can actively be involved here at the Ann Arbor Vineyard!
VINEYARD STORY PROJECT
You are invited to listen to our story