Weekend Celebration Ministries
The celebration team runs one weekend celebration: at 10:30 a.m. There are five roles that play an integral part in making these happen:
- Hosts - helping with "behind-the-scenes" tasks, like preparing coffee and communion
- Greeters - helping with the "up-front" tasks of greeting, serving communion, and collecting the offering
- Celebration Managers - acting as the "team lead" for a designated celebration, coordinating the team and making sure all the duties are covered
- Hospitality - The hospitality team prepares coffee for the Sunday celebrations.
- Ushers - This ministry provides a wonderful opportunity of sharing the love of Christ in a very practical way.
Being a part of the celebration team provides a wonderful opportunity to share the love of Christ in a very practical way and to participate with Christ in welcoming all people to His party.