Introducing Spiritual Gifts
The Introducing Spiritual Gifts class is based on two assumptions:
1. Each of us has been created for a particular purpose.
“For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” (Eph. 2: 10)
2. We are most effective when we serve according to our unique S.H.A.P.E.
- [S]piritual Gifts: We’re most effective when we minister with the gifts Spirit gives us.
- [H]eart: We’re most effective when our hearts are into it.
- [A]bilities: We’re most effective when we use natural abilities we’ve been given.
- [P]ersonality: We’re most effective when we do things that take advantage of our personality strengths.
- [E]xperience: We’re most effective when we are drawing from personal experience.
Using various assessment tools we will look at each of these 5 areas so you can begin to discover how you are being designed by Christ to have maximum impact. By discerning your S.H.A.P.E. you will begin to gain a clearer understanding of what you’ve been designed for, how you can serve Christ and others and make a real difference with your life.
To sign up for the class, call (734) 477-9135 x111 or email.