Vineyard Leadership Institute
Vineyard Leadership Institute (VLI) was created to integrate hands-on training, ministry experience, spiritual formation, and academic understanding with an uncompromising commitment to excellence in biblical-theological, ministerial and spiritual-formational training.
The instructors are experienced pastors: recognized theologians who are committed to Vineyard-style ministry and who are experts in the fields that they teach.
- Vineyard Leadership Institute is a two-year, part-time academic program.
- We offer courses in biblical studies and theology.
- Our Faculty is made up of professors qualified and experienced to teach at university and graduate levels.
- VLI courses include interpreting scripture, church planting, leadership, preaching and teaching, power ministry, counseling, spirituality and many others.
- We offer a distinctive, cutting-edge, and empowering curriculum that allows students pragmatic training in church leadership as well as challenging studies into spirituality and theology.
Why choose VLI?
We have a mandate from Jesus to disciple the nations. This means we evangelize, plant, and pastor churches, and that we raise up other leaders to do the same. How and where will these emerging leaders be trained? The track record of traditional theological institutions that are abstracted from the life of the local church has not been good. However, at the Vineyard Leadership Institute we have the following advantages that most traditional seminaries do not offer:
- We train students practically, spiritually, and academically for ministry in the context of the local church.
- Students enjoy the benefits of hands-on ministry training.
- Students develop a mentoring relationship with members of the pastoral staff.
- At the same time, students receive excellent biblical-theological instruction.