What is this class about?
This class will focus on learning about different types of prayer and also will include time to practice them together. The aim is to:
- Help participants draw closer to God by finding ways of praying/connecting with God that feel natural and enjoyable to them.
- Familiarize the participants with the range of different prayer habits (or ways of connecting with God) to suit different situations and needs that they will encounter.
- To develop a toolkit of a variety of different prayer habits (or ways of connecting to God) to suit different situations and needs that they will encounter.
- To encourage a regular habit of prayer.
- To develop friendships and spiritual connections between the participants.
We will meet for 4 weeks, and each class session will be 2 hours. Each session will be comprised of:
- Opening Prayer
- Reporting (sessions 2-4)
- First Prayer Practice
- Second Prayer Practice
- Closing Prayer
How do I sign up?
To reserve your spot in this class, please call (734) 477-9135 x111 and leave your name(s), phone #, and names(s)/age(s) of any children you’ll bring. You can also email the church office or sign up in the church lobby.